Want to get in touch? You can contact us using the form below, give us a call at 970-618-4276, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re a first time Colorado visitor or new to the sport of Fly Fishing:
- To supply you with properly fitting boots and waders you will be asked for your height, weight, pant and shoe size.
- To provide you with an appropriate flyrod and reel you will be asked if you’re right or left handed.
- You will also need to purchase a Colorado fishing license for your one- or multiple-day stay. This can be done online prior to your arrival at the Colorado Fishing License website. Make sure to also print the document.
- Questions on fishing licenses and Colorado wildlife areas? Take a look at the State Wildlife Areas FAQs.
- For lodging or other attractions and local activities please visit the Carbondale Tourism website here.
Addressing these four items in advance will get you set up for a fabulous fishing experience! Proudline personnel will then contact you to discuss other preparations that will make this a pleasant and memorable trip.
Proudline Guided Fly Fishing, LLC
Licensed, Bonded, Insured
Colorado anglers being lured by bogus fishing license websites: Colorado Parks and Wildlife is sending out a warning
Colorado Parks and Wildlife is sending out a warning about bogus websites selling fake fishing licenses which are luring in unsuspecting anglers and costing them big bucks.
Jason Clay, a spokesman from Colorado Parks and Wildlife, said that to prevent from getting hooked by these scammers, you should avoid all third party sites — and only buy licenses from the CPW website or licensed dealers like Cabelas, or Dicks Sporting Goods. Read more »